dead fl0wers
feel so stupid.
19 January 2013 2:48 pm | Written by Eyko 0 comments
Hi, peeh-pul.

Annoying, today I feel so annoying. Tunggu dia text macam tunggu bulan jadi petak. Hell yeah? Look, susah sangat ke nak bagitahu aku yang kau busy or anything else? Fed-up doh dengan perangai kau yang macam ni. Ugh, can't patient with you anymore.

Yeah.... I know I just broken my promises. I've promise to myself that I'll never fallin love with anyone again. But now? Dear Allah, I'm sorry. I've broken my promises that I janji. Uhm, astagfirullahalazim :'( I don't mean to do that. Seriously.

As Hamba Allah, we'd accept that nobody's perfect. Everyone do a mistakes. And everyone no right to jugde other people life's. Am I right? *kelip-kelip mata ala ala comel comel gitu* Hahahaha. Actually, I'm a girl who does not ever being serious in whatever situation. Did I care?! :p

I think enough for today. InsyaAllah, continue next time maybe?
Okay, I've homeworks. And it is Add Math subject.Argh!!!! It's killing me x.x
Eyko,
◀
▶
DREAMINGLAND
Hi? Welcome to my world. Now you're step into my world. Here, I'm a Queen. Please do not copy anything. Have problem or not satisfied? Who cares? Lol. You also can meet me on here or here
NAVI //
about entry links Follow